Spring is here! I don’t know how the weather is where you are, but here in Virginia Beach it is absolutely delightful. It’s hovering around 80 degrees with low humidity and sunshine for days! Love it.
As the temps begin to rise, I pretty much always have ice cream on my mind. I love this blueberry ice cream because it is creamy, flavorful, and refreshing. And, of course, because it is free from sugar and dairy. This tasty treat has a smooth soft serve consistency, so if you want a little more thickness try decreasing the amount of liquid.
This recipe only requires 3 ingredients and is only 150 calories per serving! So even if you eat both servings it’s not the end of the world. Not that I ever do that, of course. 😉
- 3 cups frozen organic blueberries
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup full fat coconut milk
- 20 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together in a high-powered blender using a tamper.
- OR blend in a food processor, scraping down the sides, until smooth.
- Top with more blueberries and enjoy!