- 1 bison ranch steak
- 1 tbsp grass-fed organic ghee
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Remove the steak from the fridge about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to coat both sides.
- Using a small skillet, melt the ghee over high heat.
- Once the skillet is hot, add the steak and sear for 2 minutes.
- Flip it and sear for 2 more minutes.
- Remove to plate and wrap in foil to rest for 5 minutes.
- Unwrap and enjoy!
I’d love to hear what you think about bison meat and my recipe in the comments!