Aren’t quick, healthy dessert recipes just the best?? Apparently I’m not the only one who thinks so because my 5-minute Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites recipe went completely viral on Pinterest. I had a feeling that the people of the Internet would like that recipe, but I am completely blown away that it has been so popular! Thank you all so much!! 😊
Sometimes on a weeknight you just need a little something after dinner, but don’t want to spend a bunch of time in the kitchen and you don’t really want to ruin your diet by reaching for a store-bought dessert that’s probably loaded with refined sugar. These chocolate chip brownie bites are the perfect healthy solution. They take just 5 minutes to make and are both paleo and vegan!
Due to the popularity of my 5-minute Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites, I decided to make something equally as easy and delicious, but a little more fitting for those of us who are complete chocoholics. These little brownie bites are super fudgey and loaded with chocolate chips. Chocolatey heaven. 😍
One last note before I move on to the recipe. I have to note that this is a healthy dessert recipe. Don’t get me wrong, these brownie bites are super delicious, but are not meant to taste like a real-deal dessert. I just don’t want anyone to make these and be disappointed that they don’t taste exactly like brownies. If you want a real-deal sinful dessert, check out my Paleo Salted Caramel Brownies. OMG so good.
Now, on to the recipe! Enjoy!
- 1½ cups packed (225g) blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup (21g) cocoa powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp full fat coconut milk
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 pinches sea salt
- ⅓ cup (70g) dairy free chocolate chips
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, maple syrup, coconut milk, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Shape and roll into balls using hands.
- Eat right away or refrigerate for a denser texture.
- Refrigerate cookie dough bites for up to a week.
How did yours turn out? I’d love to hear from you in the comments section!