These chocolate chip cookie dough bites are the perfect quick dessert. No need to run to the store after dinner for that emergency pint of dairy free ice cream. I’ve got ya covered.
These delicious cookie dough bites take less than 5 minutes to make and just a few ingredients! And for those of us who regularly make paleo baked goods, you probably already have these ingredients in your pantry! Perfect for that sneaky after dinner sweet tooth. Did I mention that these are also paleo and vegan? Oh, and fairly low carb! Only 2 Tbsp maple syrup in the entire recipe.
And if you’re really in a sweet tooth emergency, you don’t even have to roll these into balls, you can just eat the dough! Not that I ever do that, of course 😉
- 1 cup packed (150g) blanched almond flour
- 2 Tbsp full fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ¼ cup (50g) dairy free chocolate chips
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine almond flour, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Shape and roll into balls using hands.
- Eat right away or refrigerate for a denser cookie dough.
- Refrigerate cookie dough bites for up to a week.
How did yours turn out? I’d love to hear from you in the comments section!