I think I’m in love! 😍 Coconut, vanilla bean, and cashews?!? Yes, please!
This nut butter is divine.
And oh so easy to make! Plus, it’s paleo, vegan, and Whole30.
With a food processor (or high powered blender), 5 ingredients, and less than 15 minutes you’re going to be swimming in coconut cashew butter heaven. Ahhhhhhh…
My favorite way to eat it is with strawberries. Can you tell by the pictures? It’s also amazing on apple slices, toast, or drizzled on a smoothie bowl. YUM! Or you can just eat it with a spoon. No judgement. You do you.
- 2 cups (300g) raw cashews
- 1½ cups (110g) unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- 2 pinches sea salt
- Place all ingredients into a food processor.
- Blend until smooth (around 10 minutes). Scrape down the sides and bottom as needed.
- Store in a sealed container at room temperature for up to a week. It can be refrigerated to extend the shelf life, but it will harden and need to be softened before using. To soften, place sealed jar in a bath of warm water.
Let me know what you think of the recipe in the comments below!