Lazy Girl Green Juice is so easy and quick to make. Perfect for the lazy girl in all of us. All you need is a few fresh ingredients, a high-powered blender (I use a Vitamix), and a pair of kitchen sheers. No cutting board required. Really.
I love drinking green juices, but making them is another story. Whether it’s cleaning an actual juicer… the worst, or cutting up all the ingredients, or peeling a bunch of things, making green juices is not fun. My recipe changes all of this. Super easy to make and even easier to clean up.
This is the green juice that I make almost every single day. I am all for eating a variety of flavors and foods, but it’s also nice to have some go-to recipes. This is one of them for me. I always have the ingredients in my fridge so I can throw together a quick green juice anytime.
I love green juices because it’s an easy way to pack in a ton of veggies without actually having to chew an entire mixing bowl full of greens. I do love salads, but sometimes I just don’t have time to eat them. Insert green juice.
This green juice is the perfect afternoon snack if you get hungry between lunch and dinner. However, I usually make it right before dinner as a first course, in place of a salad, while I finish making the rest of dinner. If you have family members who get hangry, then this is a great option. Not that we have that problem or anything 😉
- 8 cups (340 grams) mixed greens (a mix of baby kale & spinach works well here)
- 1 large cucumber (300 grams)
- 3 cups cold water
- 3 cups (280 grams) frozen mango pieces
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 30-40 drops liquid stevia
- Place greens in a high-powered blender (I use a Vitamix).
- Using kitchen sheers, cut cucumber into chunks directly over the blender carafe.
- Pour in water and blend until smooth. Using the variable speed Vitamix, I start out at level 1 and then gradually increase to 10, let it blend for about 30 seconds, then switch to high and let it blend for about 1 minute.
- Stop the blender and add in the mango pieces, lemon juice, and stevia drops.
- Blend together until smooth. I use the same 1-10 gradual increase, then let it run on high for about 15 seconds.
How easy was that?? I hope you enjoyed the recipe!