Garlic lovers rejoice!! This one is for you! This dish is so flavorful, super delicious, and only takes 25 minutes from start to finish. And it’s all made in one pan!
I’ve covered all of the bases here: it’s paleo, dairy free, gluten free, Whole30, and keto/low carb! You can also replace the butter or ghee with avocado oil if you’d like. And if you’re an athlete looking for more carbs, it is great over a bowl of white or black rice. Yum!
Another thing I love about this recipe is it’s versatility. I love this recipe for a quick weeknight meal, but it is also be great for meal prep too! It’s really good cold the next day as a salad.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
- 1 lb (450g) shrimp, peeled
- 3 Tbsp (42g) grass-fed butter or ghee, melted
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 10 large cloves garlic, sliced
- ½ cup grape tomatoes
- parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF/218ºC.
- Dry shrimp thoroughly with paper towels.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix together butter/ghee, salt, garlic powder, pepper, and cayenne. I use a glass measuring cup with a pour spout to make the drizzling easier later.
- Place all veggies except tomatoes on a baking sheet, drizzle on ¾ of the butter mixture, and toss well to coat.
- Place shrimp and tomatoes in a medium-sized bowl and drizzle on the remaining butter mixture. Toss gently to coat.
- Bake veggies for 12 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet and add the shrimp to the pan. Make sure the shrimp are touching the bottom of the pan. Add tomatoes.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven for 6 minutes for medium-sized shrimp. Adjust cooking time based on the size of your shrimp. Remove from the oven once shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve immediately.
How did yours turn out? I’d love to hear your feedback in the comments section!